Monday 3 February 2014

Life after TCS ILP



Well its been almost a year from my previous blog , this shows how my life has been in this one year . today is Feb 4 of 2014  , exactly this day an year back (4-2-2013) boarded a bus at 5am to bangalore from tumkur thinking that here onwards Bangalore will be my home town. It was just an hour and half a journey from my home town to bangalore ,4 to 5 of my friends accompanied me  .
TCS Bench :
                We have heard a long stories about the bench in TCS-Bangalore  in fact they are facts , bench period will range from 3 to 12 months or more than that , no need to go to daily to office, just  its enough to turn up a day in a week in front of RMG ,it’s a piad holidays blah blah …..
But, for me its wasn’t the same ,just took the bus with of my friend from majestic to vydehi building whitefield where we were supposed to report to the RMG   , when the bus stopped in vyedhi bus stop the ticket collector asked us to get down , as we have requested him to inform us when we reach vydehi bus stop. As we stood in that bus stop we are able to see to building’s of TCS , we were confused which one would be Vydehi, first we went to the one which was in front of us , we asked the security guard , he said its Abhilasha building  ,go down the road and take left for vydehi,once we entered vydehi  the waiting place was already fullwith trainees , the RMG guys just note down our contact info and asked us to leave . then we returned to tumkur .
The next day we received our ratings and mail regarding the induction program in Pioneer building ITPL, we came early in the morning and induction went on till night, then after 2days received a mail for the telecom RMG as there is requirement for the Dotnet trainees in BT  9th floor pioneer building , just went and reported there , they took  the interview and said we require only 2 of you we will let u know by this evening thourgh a call or a mail, so I kept checking the mails ,I didn’t received the mail from the person who interviewed me , but got an email from the other person asking me attend the interview again tomorrow , I went and attended the interview again, then by the evening while I was returning back to my home town, received an email as confirmation of trainees for the BT Bangalore .There ends my very short story of Bench in TCS Bangalore .

  1 comment:

  1. hi bharath this is abhilash, awesome blog , im trainee now put up in chennai ilp can u help me out to get bangalore as location. heard that its very tough to get bangalore as location.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Followers

Powered by Blogger.